TERMS OF SERVICE
This Terms of Service (“Agreement”) shall govern the terms and conditions under which Communication Pro Oy Ab sometimes referred to herein as “Our” “We” or “Us,” offers epublishing and preprint services, collectively (“Publishing Services”) via https://www.virtualmagnet.eu / http://www.mediafiles.fi. If You (herein “You” or “Your”) may choose to utilize the Publishing Services, the provisions herein, together with the terms and conditions contained in the www.virtualmagnet.eu / www.mediafiles.fi publishing agreement, this (“Publishing Agreement”) shall be controlling.
Use of the Publishing Services, including the submission of materials (print, text, associated artwork and underlying works embodied therein) for distribution by www.virtualmagnet.eu / www.mediafiles.fi, including but not limited to, https://www.virtualmagnet.eu website (collectively the “Website”), shall constitute Your agreement to bound by the Terms and Conditions herein.
By using our Website, You accept the Terms and Conditions described below, and You warrant and represent that You have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement. The use of the service is meant mainly for companies. If the User is a private individual, he/she certifies that he/she is at least 18 years of age. virtualmagnet.eu does not enter into contracts with individuals under 18 years of age. Please read the information below carefully.
Following you transmission of the information we require to establish an User log account and your clicking “I agree” (“the effective date”), you agree to be bound by the provisions herein that create a binding and legally enforceable contract between you and us. You are responsible for maintaining a valid User log account with virtualmagnet.eu for so long as you avail yourself of any publishing services.
These Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”) govern the use of all virtualmagnet.eu / mediafiles.fi websites and all contents, services, and applications provided by virtualmagnet.eu (“online publishing”) to the user (“User”) of this service.
The Terms of Service serve as base for all offers, deliveries and services, and apply to all transactions made at a later date. Other terms and conditions apply only if they are in accordance to virtualmagnet.eu Terms of Service, or if their use as base for a particular contract or service is explicitly stated in writing.
Furthermore, we reserve the right to amend this agreement accordingly without notice and as such you acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this agreement regularly, in order to familiarise yourself with any amendments. Your continual use of this site after any changes will represent recognition and acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
If any modification is unacceptable to You, Your only recourse is to discontinue use of the Publishing Services. Your continued use of the Publishing Services following a notice to You in Your User Account shall constitute Your acceptance such changes.
This policy is included within this User Agreement but to read it in its entirety click here.
RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
By visiting our website and accessing the resources we provide, you agree to use these only for the intended purposes permitted by (a) this User Agreement and (b) applicable laws, regulations and online guidelines. You hereby understand that:
• MagNet e-Publishing, at its sole discretion, may investigate any suspicion of misuse of the site or services or material breach of these Terms of Service; may take appropriate measures; and if there are reasonable grounds for suspicion, may suspend the User’s account access. In case of serious breach, virtualmagnet.eu may terminate the user agreement without notice of termination.
• The User shall compensate virtualmagnet.eu for any damage resulting from his/her breach of duty. The extent of the User’s liability shall be limited to the User’s responsibility in accordance with these provisions.
• The confidentiality of login information related to any account accessing our resources is your responsibility and as such, you are accountable for all activities that occur under your account(s)
• To access our resources or complete registration, you may need to provide personal information such as contact details, etc. and agree that this data will always be kept up to date.
• You exclusively agree not to access or attempt to access any of our resources using immoral or eccentric methods; access of this kind, using means other than those we provide, is strictly forbidden.
• You agree that we send automatic e-mails from virtualmagnet.eu to you, when your account is created.
• It is strictly prohibited to engage in any activity that inhibits or disturbs our resources, including the networks / servers on which they are located or connected.
• You are individually accountable for any consequences, losses or damages that we may incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you (explained above) and may incur criminal or civil liability.
• Attempting to exploit, republish, sell or trade any of our resources is strictly banned. In order to publish a post or article, including PDF files (magazines …), the User shall enter his/her full and correct legal company name, first and last name in the User profile. For any post, article, or e-paper, the User will issue the following statement:
• The registered User guarantees that all submitted materials are free of third party rights, especially, trademark laws, copyright laws, and personal rights.
• The registered User grants virtualmagnet.eu the unrestricted use of submitted materials for their publication in portals.
• The User is not entitled to claim the storage, publication, or retention of submitted materials. MagNet e-Publishing, at its sole discretion and without justification, may choose not to publish submitted materials, to edit materials before publication, or to delete them after publication.
All published posts, articles, and e-papers may be deleted due to third party request after being reviewed by virtualmagnet.eu. In order to report any breaching contents, virtualmagnet.eu shall provide the button “report misuse” which then can be used by the User.
virtualmagnet.eu points out explicitly, that all sites are subject to the regular indexation by search engines, and that virtualmagnet.eu has no control over the possible storage of these materials on data banks of search engines and web catalogues, even after their removal from the site.
The submission and publication of materials does not entitle the User to claim any compensation (professional fees, royalties, reimbursement, or similar payments) from virtualmagnet.eu. The disclosure of any personal or business data by the User in order to use certain services offered on the site occurs solely on voluntary basis.
All information on this website is provided by virtualmagnet.eu without guarantee of accuracy, completeness, or topicality. Unless explicitly prohibited in regards to an excerpt, a file, or document, the User may view, copy, print, or share documents in accordance to following provisions:
Any copy of a document or parts of a document shall embody these copyright provisions. Amendments to documents as well as copies or parts thereof, are subject to virtualmagnet.eu’s prior written approval. Any approval by virtualmagnet.eu may be revoked at anytime. In this case, any usage of the site or services shall be suspended immediately.
virtualmagnet.eu does not assume liability for the contents of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their own content. All content (text, graphics, images, layouts, etc) published on this site remains the sole intellectual property of virtualmagnet.eu. Its use requires prior written approval.
Generally, all content is accessible by anyone at no cost. Nevertheless, virtualmagnet.eu reserves the right to request the User’s registration to grant access to certain contents. In that case, the User is solely responsible to maintain the confidentiality of account information, password and computer access. The User agrees to notify virtualmagnet.eu of any breach of security (loss, theft, unauthorized use or access). virtualmagnet.eu reserves the right to terminate the access for this User. virtualmagnet.eu may change, limit, extend, or discontinue any aspects of the site or services at any time.
Open communication tools such as sharing platforms, blog posts / comments and various social media groups may be provided on our website. However, you acknowledge that we do not usually pre-screen or monitor posted content, meaning by choosing to use these tools, it is your personal responsibility to use them in an appropriate and ethical manner.
By posting information using these communication tools, you agree not to share, upload or otherwise distribute content that:
Is illegal, abusive, threatening, defamatory, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist or contains any form of inappropriate, suggestive or explicit language;
Impersonates any entity or person, including company representatives and employees
• Contains any type of unsolicited or unauthorised advertising;
• Infringes on any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right of any party.
• We do not assume any liability for content posted by you or any other 3rd party user of our website. However, any content posted using our website open communication tools, provided that it doesn’t infringe on or violate any 3rd party trademarks or copyrights, becomes company property. This gives us an exclusive license to modify, adapt and/or distribute as we see fit, however this only applies to content posted via open communication tools and not to information provided during registration.
• You agree to hold harmless our company and all affiliates, from and against all expenses, damages and costs. This includes reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account, incurred by you or any other person using your account. Furthermore, we reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this agreement. As is reasonably requested by us, you shall provide us with cooperation should such an event arise.
• At our discretion, we have the right to remove any content that, in our opinion, does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is harmful, offensive or violates any 3rd party trademarks or copyrights. We are not accountable for any failure or delay in removing such content. You hereby consent to the removal and waive any claim against us, if you post content that we choose to remove.
Users participating in forums, guarantee to refrain from the usage of any offensive, unlawful, pornographic, or vulgar language in their communication;
To assume sole responsibility for all posted materials and text, to maintain third party rights (especially, trademark laws, copyright laws and personal rights), and to indemnify and hold harmless virtualmagnet.eu from and against any third party claim;
To refrain from using forums or comments for unsolicited marketing correspondence or commercial activity of any kind. This applies to any link to a personal or third party website (“links”) or the publication of toll free numbers for any purpose.
The User is not entitled to claim the publication of his/her submitted comments or posts. virtualmagnet.eu may, at its sole discretion, edit or delete comments or posts. In case of violation, virtualmagnet.eu reserves the right to temporary suspend or permanently delete the user account.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES
Through the use of our website, you acknowledge and agree that all resources are ‘as is’.
Therefore we do not certify to you that:
• Our resources will meet all of your requirements.
• Information obtained by using our resources will be correct and trustworthy.
• Any errors in resources we provide will be repaired.
• Use of our resources will be safe, uninterrupted and error free.
Furthermore you agree that:
• Any content obtained through our resources is done at your own risk and you are liable for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data as a result of this.
• No advice or information, whether implied or obtained by you from our website or resources, shall create a guarantee of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In concurrence with the Limitation of Warranties as outlined above, you explicitly accept that any claim against us will be restricted to the amount paid by you, if any, for the use of our services. Our company will not be held accountable for any direct or incidental loss or damages, which may be incurred, as a result of using our resources, cancellation or loss of access to the full extent that relevant limitation of liability laws apply.
virtualmagnet.eu conducts its Services with absolute care. virtualmagnet.eu explicitly denies any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or topicality of the published content in virtualmagnet.eu publications. The User guarantees to have researched any content with care and in regards to copyright compliance. In addition, MagNet e-Publishing does not guarantee the publication and the availability of any contents online.
virtualmagnet.eu do not warrant that the data, user submissions, or any other products, services or applications offered on or through the publishing service or any linked sites will be uninterrupted, or free of errors, viruses or other harmful components and do not warrant that any of the foregoing will be corrected.
virtualmagnet.eu attempts to make its services available at all times. However, the User has no right to claim the permanent availability of virtualmagnet.eu:s services or service without interference. Where a disclaimer does not apply, MagNet e-Publishing shall only be liable for intentional acts or gross negligence. Product and company names are brand names of the respective owner and solely serve informational purposes. All publications are subject to technical malfunctioning, inaccuracy, grammatical, and spelling errors.
virtualmagnet.eu may make changes to or discontinue any aspects to Publishing Services and any of the features, media, content, products, software or services available via the Website, at any time and without notice and without liability to You.
The features, media, content, products, software or services available on and through the Website may be out of date, and virtualmagnet.eu makes no commitment to update any aspect of the Website. virtualmagnet.eu makes no representations and warranties with respect to availability of the Website and may discontinue the Services at any time with or without notice.
You are solely responsible for maintaining back-up copies of any elements of Your Content uploaded to the Website or otherwise delivered to virtualmagnet.eu / mediafiles.fi as Your Work.
virtualmagnet.eu assumes no responsibility for third party websites linked to its site or services; liable are their respective owners. Since virtualmagnet.eu / mediafiles.fi may be accessed via third party links without virtualmagnet.eu:s knowledge thereof, the inclusion of images, contents, or any linked website on the site or for the services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website. virtualmagnet.eu will assume sole responsibility for third party content only, if virtualmagnet.eu becomes aware of its existence (also in case of infringing and unlawful content), and if the removal thereof, is possible and reasonable, in order to prevent further use. However, virtualmagnet.eu is not obliged to screen third party content.
The website and any third-party content, software, services or applications made available in conjunction with or through the website, are provided on an “as is”, “as available”, “with all faults” basis, without representations and warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
COPYRIGHT / TRADEMARKS
All text and branding associated with www.virtualmagnet.eu and the full content of this website is the intellectual property of www.virtualmagnet.eu and are protected by relevant copyright and trademark laws. Inappropriate use, including but not specific to the distribution or reproduction of any content on this site is strictly forbidden, unless exclusively authorised by www.virtualmagnet.eu.
TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT AND REFUND POLICY
The subscription account is active until the period has ended and will be billed automatically for the next period unless cancelled by You. You can at any time choose to terminate your account when you’re logged in via virtualmagnet.eu. In that case you will not be deducted more money from your credit card.
When you pay one month or one year in advance, we do not refund any money for the remaining period of time. The account will be open until the period has ended. To avoid the event, that the product does not live up to your expectations, we recommend using our free trial. For any contacts or info request just email us on communications(at)virtualmagnet.eu.
When the subscription account is tied to an invoice agreement and not a credit card, the contract is binding and needs to be terminated in advance of the next billing period. The contract can be terminated at the end of the current billing period, but not in the middle of it. Termination must be made three (3) months before the end of the billing period in writing or by email. Contact info(at)virtualmagnet.eu with all matters concerning contracts and invoices.
TERMINATION OF USE
You agree that at our discretion, we may suspend or terminate your access to www.virtualmagnet.eu / www.mediafiles.fi, with or without notice, for any reason, including the breach of this agreement. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for suspending / terminating your account and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Should this occur, your right to access our resources will immediately cease and we retain the right to delete any data that you may have on file with us, including account or login information.
This website is controlled by www.virtualmagnet.eu from our office in Finland and can be accessed from all over the world. As the laws of each country differ, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Finland will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and any purchases made through this site. The place of fulfillment and jurisdiction is Helsinki, Finland; the laws of Finland will govern these Terms of Services.
UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, WWW.VIRTUALMAGNET.EU EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Oy Communication Pro Ab
Särkiniementie 5 B
00210 Helsinki Finland