How do I reactivate my subscription if the automatic renewal payment fails?
The automatic renewal can fail if your credit card has expired or if there are issues with the online payment. In this case your subscription will be put on hold and has to be reactivated with the following steps:
- Log in to the service and go to your “My account” page
- Go to the “Payment methods” section and update your credit card information
- Then go to the “Orders” section and locate the failed order which should be first in the list
- Click on the Pay button next to the failed order
- Proceed to the checkout to confirm payment using your updated payment method
After doing this your subscription will immediately be reactivated and the next renewal will once again be automatic (unless you choose to cancel the subscription before this).