Are there any preferred specifications on the PDF file?
The optimized preferences on the PDF file are:
- All pages should have same height and width. Example: all pages in A4 format and portrait orientation.
- Crop marks and bleeds should be removed
- We recommend that your PDF file is at least 200 dpi in resolution.
- If your PDF is using photos, graphics or any other kind of images, make sure they are in high resolution. 200 to 300 dpi to avoid pixelation.
- Avoid adding crop marks to your PDF document, otherwise they will be visible.
- We recommend the use of big, sharp, readable font types or Web fonts. This will guarantee a clean and crisp look in your texts.
- In order to create a digital replica of your original content you must have the copyright of the original document.
What you see is what you get. Please read our instructions how to create a flawless online publication here.